Undead Tournament Roster Finished

It's been a couple of months since the Danish Open 2014 took place. The weather was very sunny for the whole weekend and as such perfect for sitting indoors and playing boardgames.

I ended up with a 3-1-2 record which was okay given the circumstances. My first match was against an orc team which totally destroyed my team giving me no chance at all and leaving me with a 0-2 loss in my opening match.

Next match was against wood elves. It ended with a 2-2 draw which was a little bit disappointing.

From that point it went a lot better though and the next three matches against orcs, norse and nurgle teams all ended with wins for the undead.

I ended up losing my last match to a very well coached chaos pact team, but it could have gone both ways really.

Overall it was a very fun weekend and a chance to touch base with old friends.

    Citadel Miniatures Undead Blood Bowl Mummy
    Undead Mummy

    I managed to finish the 12 man roster before the event and the latest batch includes the second mummy, the last two ghouls and another zombie.

    The mummy is a conversion. I green stuffed a shoulder pad, a helmet and a jersey (which is not really visible in the picture)

    Citadel Miniatures undead Blood Bowl Ghoul
    Undead Ghoul

    Both ghouls have had shoulder pads green stuffed onto them as well. Number 5 is an old AD&D ghoul while number 8 is from the Night Horrors range.

    Citadel Miniatures undead Blood Bowl Ghoul
    Undead Ghoul

    The skaven zombie is simply a 1st edition skaven painted in a sick fleshtone.

    Citadel Miniatures undead Blood Bowl Skaven Zombie
    Undead Skaven Zombie




    Comments

    1. Absolutely love that mummy conversion and the painting on the face is stunning. You must be proud!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blood Bowl Witch Elf

    Vietnam US Infantry Painting Guide

    Blood Bowl Wood Elves