Dark Elf Blood Bowl Blitzer

Latest addition to the team is a blitzer. I wanted him to resemble the old starplayer Tuern Redvenom so I used his face mask, copied his thigh guards and combined them with the torso of one of the original blitzers.

Citadel Miniatures Dark Elf Blood Bowl Blitzer
Dark Elf Blitzer

I used this technique to create the thigh guards and it worked really well. The head and legs were donated by old wood elf wardancers.

Citadel Miniatures Dark Elf Blood Bowl Blitzer
Dark Elf Blitzer

I think he looks both meaner and more dynamic than the original blitzer models which is the way I like my dark elves.

Next up is a witch elf I have been working on for some time now.

Comments

  1. Wow! Always like to see converted BB players. Loving this team's unique slpendour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Which base are you using for these miniatures?
    The dark elves are very nice.
    Congrats!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonathan,
      I use standard GW bases. You can learn more about my basing process right here: http://leadunderthebed.blogspot.dk/2014/07/blood-bowl-base-rings.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blood Bowl Witch Elf

Vietnam US Infantry Painting Guide

Blood Bowl Wood Elves